For SDXC marketing collateral,please include the following disclosure:Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
Up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing;performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device,file attributes and other factors. See:www.sandisk.com/HD
2. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30),sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s,designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3. Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
4. 30-year warranty in Germany,Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
5. Registration required;Terms and conditions apply.