kebidu Secure Digital SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC Memory Card to IDE 2.5″ 2.5 Inch 44P 44 Pin Male Adapter SD 3.0 Converter
- The 44-Pin Male IDE To SD Card Adapter is transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers.
- With this adapter, the host PC will identify the inserted SD card as a standard IDE hard disk.
- The adapter enables IT engineers and embedded technology enthusiasts to use SD MMC card as a normal IDE hard disk.
- Provides an alternative for data storage and transfer or test for mainboard, sound card, display card and memory card, etc.
- You can install any operating systems and the SD card will be bootable . It power from 44-Pin IDE interface.
- Hot swappable
- Bootable solution for laptop computer
- Power from IDE interface· One IDE male connector, one standard SD slot.
- Converts Secure Digital Card into IDE compatible hard drives
- No hard disk noise from your work place
- Mini board design and no space wasted
- Compatible with MMC system specification 2.0, SD Memory Card specification 1.0, SDHC Memory Card.
- Easy installation and no driver required
- Support PIO, Multi-Word DMA and Ultra DMA data transfer mode.
- Compatible with DOS,Linux,Windows98SE, ME, 2000, Windows XP,Vista, Win 7.
1 x 44-Pin 2.5″ Male IDE to SD Card Adatper